Wednesday 5 February 2014

Medallion Quilt A Lonnnng

So I'm a bit late, as always. The Modern Quilt Guild of Ireland have just started a Medallion Quilt along and I want to join in. The trouble is as always I'm a little late. But I did put together a mosaic and here it is.


This will actually be my first QAL! I'm always watching these things going on and love to see the whole collaborative thing going on. Now I have already started a King size quilt which is waiting patiently for me to have more time to work on it. But I can't resist trying this guy out too. Now I know that I'm unusual in the fact that I don't usually have more than one project on the go, and I don't have any UFO's as a rule but I'm breaking my own rules this time.

I'll check in from time to time with my progress pictures.

Geraldine x

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! This will be fun. Maybe I join when the birthday quilt is finished but till than I need to focus on it. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with these quilts. I look forward to seeing your progress . Glad you are better by the way : )

    ReplyDelete