Wednesday 21 January 2015

So this is happening..

..this week:

I had an order for one of my baby boy blue quilts. This design is my most popular by a million miles. I need to tot up how many of them I have made. Although I have made lilac, floral and pinky ones, the original blue ones are still my best seller. I kinda don't post about them much anymore as I'm thinking you guys are so bored of seeing them and I can't say I'd blame you!

I have two more orders for this quilt lined up over the next two weeks.



I do think I have some of the best customers going though, they are so much fun and when orders turn into secret missions - well all the better. I love going the extra mile to make them happy. 

Next up I have a cushion order, before I go launching into the next two quilts. This is for a little baby girl. We have decided on the general idea, so I was playing around with placement and did all the cutting out today.


I'll leave you with a selection of photos of herself doing her Austin Powers impression!




3 comments:

  1. You are very busy :) Your letters are all so neat! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it's popular. It's very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your work looks fabulous. And I LOVE the Austin Powers impressions!! xx

    ReplyDelete