Tuesday 24 March 2015

A very busy month or two

Well February & March had me on my toes. It's been a very busy month with lots of baby boys being born.


To start off I'll share my contribution to the Bee Blessed group.
February's Block

March's Block
I am still very much enjoying adding these blocks to the terrific work that the Bee Blessed Group carry out.


Next in line are the quilts that I've made since my last post.






I'm now starting work on another quilt for another baby boy! This one will be made from my Oscar design and I'm looking forward to making that quilt again. It's been a while.


I also made an Easter Basket especially for a customer of mine who had already ordered some from me a couple of years ago. It was great to make one and I had forgotten how much work they were! But it was enjoyable work.


I also gave my sewing room a huge clean out and sorted out my fabrics and took stock of what fabrics I had and those that were running low. It always feels great when your sewing room is back in order and you can start to mess it up again the next day.



I did however notice that I'm running very low on yellows and purples so I may or may not have order more fabric to fill that space!


1 comment: